Multi Table Tournament Rules
1. All Multi Table Tournaments will begin at the time stated in the lobby.
2. Registration times for all tournaments are shown in the lobby.
3. Seats are randomly assigned and there will be no changes allowed.
4. At the start of the tournament, players will be randomly seated on each table.
5. The tournament ends when one player wins all of the chips in play.
6. When a player loses all of their chips, they are eliminated from the tournament.
7. If two or more players are eliminated in the same hand, the player with the most chips at the start of the hand will be placed higher. If the chips are tied then the player closest to the button will be placed higher.
8. Raises are not capped in No Limit or Pot Limit tournaments but during limit tournaments there is a maximum of a bet and 3 raises before the pot is capped except when the play gets heads up.
9. When play is heads up, (only 2 players remain) the player on the button will post the small blind and be first to act.
10. Tables are automatically balanced during a tournament.
11. Players may be moved to other tables to maintain the balance. If the player is moved into the Big blind position, this position is live and is in play immediately. Players who are moved into the small blind or button position will not be dealt into the hand until the button has passed them.
12. The button acts as a dead button when players are eliminated in blind positions and will not move until both blinds have been paid.
13. There are no deals between players allowed in any tournaments.
14. Hand for Hand dealing will be operated when player numbers approach the prize money positions, and for each subsequent change in the prize money until the final table is reached. This means that all hands will start at the same time and a new hand will not be dealt until all hands on all tables have been completed.
15. If a player has registered for a tournament and is not present at the start they will be blinded off and be deemed to have played in the tournament.
16. Players or railbirds (Observers) may not discuss hands until a hand is over. Anyone discussing their discarded cards or hand possibilities may be subject to disqualification.
17. Soft playing, team playing or chip dumping will result in disqualification from the tournament, and possibly suspension from IPN Poker with all funds impounded.
18. Normal tournament rules apply to all tournaments.
19. English is the only language allowed at the tables.
20. Players and observers are expected to use the chat feature in a courteous manner
21. By participating in a tournament the player accepts the risk of Internet disconnection between their computer and the servers, or lag and freeze due to the players computer. IPNpoker.com does not accept responsibility for any player disconnections except in the event of a server crash.
22. IPNpoker.com reserves the right to cancel or reschedule tournaments at their discretion.
23. If in the event of a dispute, IPNpoker.com management decision will be final.
24. IPNpoker.com reserve the right to amend the Tournament Rules and Policies at any time without notice to the players.
25. A player who is disconnected during a tournament will be marked as sit out and blinded off until they reconnect to the tournament and uncheck the sit out box.
26. Our normal all in/ disconnections policy applies to all tournaments.
27. Players can only win one satellite entry to any tournament, there is no cash alternative and seats are not transferable. Should any player win two seats he or she will forfeit one of them. Should a player be unable to play for any reason then they will forfeit their entry. No refund will be given and players cannot transfer their entry to another date.
By participating in a tournament the player consents to be bound by the tournament rules
In the event of a server crash
In this instance, all current hands being played are cancelled and the players at the tables will have their chips returned to the balance at the start of the hand. The tournament will restart when the server is back up. If it is not restarted and is subsequently cancelled, then the following procedures wll be implemented: If less than 20% of the field have been eliminated then all entries will be refunded. If 20% or more of the field have been eliminated then 50% of the prizepool will be split equally between the remaining players and the other 50% will be distributed in proportion to their chip balance at the time of cancellation. If the chip balances are unavailable then the remaing prizepool will be distributed equally between the remaining players.