The International Poker Network is just about to surpass this, with their jackpot (at time of writing) being €825,000; which equates to $1.18 Million.
Do you sometimes feel like you’re the unluckiest poker player in the world?
Do your monster hands keep getting crushed by an even bigger hand?
Such misfortune usually causes a lot of frustration….. but from now on you can actually celebrate your bad beats. With our Bad Beat Jackpot you’ll finally be hoping to lose.
We collect 50 cents from the pot of every raked hand played on our Bad Beat Jackpot tables. So the more you play, the bigger the pay-out.
Win on our Bad Beat Jackpot tables if you lose with a hand of Four of a Kind Tens, or better.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions – Bad Beat Jackpot
- Jackpot contribution will be displayed on the table
- The jackpot contribution will only be collected if the hand is dealt on a jackpot table to four or more players and a rake is collected from the hand
- The jackpot contribution is collected from the pot as soon as the first rake is collected in the hand
- The jackpot contribution of 50 cents is collected only once during the hand
- These contributions are added to the jackpot until it is hit
- The Bad Beat Jackpot is only available on specific tables only
- Four or more players must be dealt into the hand
- Players sitting out do not qualify for the jackpot
- The hand must go to a showdown
- The losing hand must contain Four of a Kind Tens, or better to qualify
- The best hand for both the winner and the loser must include their two hole cards.
- In the case of Four of a Kind, both the hole cards must be a pocket pair.
- The hand must be raked and the jackpot contribution must be collected in order for the hand to qualify for a Bad Beat Jackpot
- The two highest hands will be considered for the jackpot if there are two or more hands that qualify for the jackpot, with the highest hand being the winning hand (the winner) and the second highest hand winning the jackpot (the loser of the hand)
- If there are two claims then the hand that started first according to the server clock (GMT) will be the Jackpot winner.
- Coffee-housing, revealing cards or any discussion of the hands in play will disqualify the hand from any Jackpot payments.
Distribution of Jackpot
The Jackpot pool will be shared as follows:
- Bad Beat Jackpot: 70%
- Seed New Jackpot: 20%
- Administration Fee: 10%
Bad Beat Jackpot will be shared as follows:
- Losing Hand: 50%
- Winning Hand: 25%
- All other players dealt cards on that table split: 25%