The cash starts rolling from hand 1,970,000,000, right up to the spectacular 2 BILLIONTH hand!!!
The prize you receive depends on which stake cash table you are on, with all tables from 0.02/0.04 to our biggest cash tables eligible to win.
If you are sitting on a 50c/€1 table when the first hand hits, the winner of the hand will win €1,000 (on top of any winnings received during the hand) with all other players at the table sharing a further €1,000.
The €50,000 Final Hand
The winner of the hand 2,000,000,000 will gain a WHOPPING €25,000 with a further €25,000 being paid to the rest of the table NO MATTER WHAT STAKE TABLE IT HITS ON!!!
And There’s More!
All players dealt into the final 100 real money hands leading up to hand number 2,000,000,000 will be entered into a €4,000 freeroll, to be played at a later date.
Terms & Conditions
- All hands must be real money cash games with a minimum of 3 players dealt into the hand.
- Any real currency is valid for Stake Level Prizes.
- Tournament hands, Sit’n’Go hands and practice table (Poker School) hands are not valid.
- If the bonus hand falls on an invalid hand then the next valid hand will qualify.
- If the bonus hand falls on an Omaha Hi Lo table then the winner prize will be split evenly between the two pots.
- The winner will receive the allocated prize stated in the above table and all other players dealt into the hand will be awarded a share of the stated prize money. All bonus hand money will be credited within 24 hours of the winning hand.
- Poker Managers reserve the right to adjudicate or amend any result as they see fit, and all winning accounts will be subject to the normal F&S checks.
- Players whom are eligible for entry to the €4,000 freeroll will be informed of the date after the end of the promotion.
- In order to be eligible for entry to the €4,000 freeroll, a player must have been sat on a cash table and been dealt cards, on one of the final 100 real money hands leading up to hand number 2,000,000,000.
- In the event of a service crash or a disruption, the promotion for that day will be rerun at the discretion of IPNpoker.com. IPNpoker.com will be the sole arbiter as to whether a promotion will be rerun.
- Standard site T&Cs apply.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse this offer to any player or to withdraw this / or part of this offer / promotion at any time. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any 'fold / timeouts' or disconnects as per the general rules of the IPNpoker.com Poker service. If the game is disrupted by system or network issues IPNpoker.com reserves the right to resolve the issue as it sees fit.